Kalkaska County Fairgrounds
Fairgrounds are located on a 6.5 acre complex that includes a variety of amenities that are used year-round and as the site of the Kalkaska County Fair.
The Fairgrounds includes baseball diamonds, soccer fields, an arena with bleachers, a horse arena, livestock buildings, a concession stand, and picnic areas; indoor exhibit, event, and meeting space is available in the Civic Center building. A community garden is also located on the Fairgrounds site; produce raised in the garden is donated to the Kalkaska Senior Center.
A number of community events, including the Kalkaska Trout Festival, Winterfest, monthly concerts, outdoor movies, and other community-oriented activities such as fundraising events, are held at the fairgrounds. To reserve your space, please call (231) 258-5913.
- Hall & Kitchen | Monday-Thursday - $120.00 per day
- Hall & Kitchen | Friday-Sunday - $325.00 per day
- Kitchen Next to Gymnasium for meeting - $30.00 per day
- Gymnasium | 38X74 Builidng Size - $200.00 per day
- Kitchen & Gymnasium - $230.00 per day
- Granstand - $120.00 per day
Baseball | Soccer Fields
- Practice - $12.00 per hour
- Game - $12.00 per hour
- Tournament - $12.00 per hour
- 1 Acre - $50 per day
Electricity for an Outdoor Events
- $50.00 per day